Our website uses a technology called "cookie", in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and guarantee its correct operation.
Definition of Cookie
A "cookie" is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored on the user's terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website's server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. - Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user's terminal.
3. - Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided on the basis of criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to them, we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature relating to the programming and security of navigation, essential for the operation of the web, and also for personalization to remember the choice of the navigation language.
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Record the date and time of access.
- Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user's session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the web for statistical purposes.
_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minut
They store user preferences in the display of google maps.
CONSENT: 20 tears
NID: 6 months
IP_JAR 1 month
To obtain more information about this third party's cookies, you can click on the link on their behalf.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Policy on Cookies, for this they will have to delete the cookies stored on their computer using the settings and configurations of their Internet browser.
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Your online choices
Cookies policy update
Last Updated: December 30, 2019